CAMBRIDGE COMMUNITY COACHING
Who are we?
Cambridge Community Coaching is based at Cambridge Rugby Club, Volac Park, Grantchester Road, Cambridge.
Team Leader Danny Hunter is assisted by Tom Fidler and Bryn Jenkins and sponsored by the Howard Group.
All coaches are level 2 qualified and CRB checked.
Associates are Ben Fitches fitness trainer and Volac Nutritional products.
What do we do?
- We work with young people in schools and colleges and introduce them to exercise programmes starting with our rise and shine sessions. These cover basic movements and skills and get children active. We provide Curriculum time or PPA sessions in both primary and secondary schools.
- We work with individuals to introduce them to sport and fitness. We cover many sports including Football, Cricket, Hockey and even Dodgeball.
- We currently run The Howard Cup, a tag rugby competition for primary schools in and around Cambridge. We also host our annual Cambridge sevens tournament competition for 16-18 year olds.
- We provide school holiday activity camps for 5-14 year olds. Not only do we provide sport during these camps we offer arts and crafts and education on healthy eating.
- Attend promotions of your company/product.
- Brand Community kit and equipment with your logo on for advertisement.
- Provide in house competitions for your employees and or team building for your company.
- Offer a discounted rate for employees children to school holiday camps.
“Proud supporters of youth sporting excellence”