National League Rugby have today launched The National League Rugby Review Show which will cover every round of action across our three divisions - National One, National Two North and National Two South.
In conjunction with our recent name change, the review show marks a new era for levels three and four as we look to expand our coverage even further. Rugby is returning and things are happening in our divisions, so get on board!
The National League Rugby Review Show will be a weekly paywall-protected show on ncarugby.com [soon to be nationalleaguerugby.co.uk.] and will be available to watch on Sundays from 6pm after every round throughout the 2021/22 season.
We will bring you the most comprehensive coverage of National One and National Two by analysing three key games with highlights, rounding up the headlines around the leagues and summarising the results.
It will be THE place to watch the best tries and big moments from the weekend's action while investing back into your club because by subscribing to the show, your team will receive 40 per cent commission (once Paypal admin fees and VAT have been deducted).
The National League Rugby Review Show will be hosted by respected commentator Warren Muggleton and he will be assisted by Talking Rugby Union, who continue to lead the way when it comes to covering the National Leagues. Warren will travel to grounds throughout the season to host the show and commentate on a key game. He will be joined by guests each week to dissect the action from across the leagues.
Key Points: The National League Rugby Review Show
- Weekly paywall-protected review show during the 2021/22 National One, National Two North and National Two South seasons
- £15 for season access, £12 at Early Adopters rate [VAT Inc] between July 1st and August 15th
- 40 per cent of your purchase will go back into YOUR club! This will be calculated after Paypal admin fees and VAT are subtracted from the payment
- Fans will be able to buy season-access tickets from July 1st on https://www.ncarugby.com/national-league-rugby-review-show/
- Once purchased, subscribing fans will receive a confirmation email. A link will be included where fans will be able to assign their subscription to a club from a drop-down list on a Google Form
- Host and commentator Warren Muggleton to travel the country, hosting and commentating on key games each week to provide comprehensive coverage and analysis
- The show will be available to watch on https://www.ncarugby.com/national-league-rugby-review-show/ on Sundays from 6pm after every round
- Commitment to increasing the exposure of National League Rugby and use funds generated to build our leagues into a viable brand
- We'd encourage National League clubs to PLEASE put the link to the subscribers page [https://www.ncarugby.com/national-league-rugby-review-show/] on your website and social media channels
Please also see attached some advertising posters for the show which are for immediate release and we will also be releasing a trailer at the end of the week.
National League Rugby Chairman, John Inverdale
“This is a marvellous way for rugby at our level to promote itself to the widest possible audience. For the price of a couple of beers, everyone can have a full season’s supply of National League Rugby every week and the great thing is all the clubs will benefit financially too.
“It’s a huge opportunity for self-help. The more people who subscribe, the more the word will get out about rugby at our level and the more money clubs make, the more people will consider coming to watch your club!
“I’d encourage everyone involved at all our member clubs to do all they can to encourage as many people as possible to subscribe.”
We are looking forward to the first kick of a rugby ball in the 2021/22 season and providing THE place to watch the best tries and big moments from the weekend’s action while investing back into your club!
For more information, please contact:
Warren Muggleton [Host and Producer] - firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Heal [Editorial Assistant] - email@example.com
Mike Brennand [Commercial Enquiries] - firstname.lastname@example.org