FOR ALL M&Y MEMBERS
GREAT NEWS - Training is back on this weekend (Sunday 6th December)
With Lockdown now over, we can now get back out to the Rugby Club and start training again – which we are sure comes as a relief to a lot of you.
MORE NEWS – for U9s and above, we can start contact training – tackling and rucking.
Unfortunately, no scrums or mauls, but we are moving in the right direction.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON SUNDAY MORNING
The normal Coronavirus protocols will be in place:
- Please turn up to training changed and ready to go (no access to changing rooms)
- Please ensure your water bottles are full.
- Hands will be sanitised at start of each session, and every 15 minutes (along with water breaks)
- Balls will be sanitized in the breaks
- Track Trace App will be in action, as well as a register for each age group – you MUST sign in your child.
- There will be restrictions on entry to the Clubhouse, and we are working on these policies.
Finally we ask that if you have not done so, please register your child for the membership – without this he/she is NOT insured, and you will NOT receive monthly updates from the Club. For instructions on how to register and join click here.